Monday, January 5, 2009

Whew!

Well, here I am. Mother of 6 kids under the age of 11 and wondering why in the world I am beginning a blog. I guess I figure that maybe if I can vent to an anonymous world, maybe it can be theraputic?!?! I guess we will see...

Today, I got to deal with getting back into the swing of things after a 2 week break from our routine. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. It is the aftermath that I don't like. I am still trying to figure out how to organize their new toys. Little pieces are everywhere because I don't have enough bins to keep things straight. So, that is my task for this afternoon. If I can get the little ones all to sleep at the same time. Three of them are down now, but the baby is beginning to stir, so I will be feeding him within the next 15 minutes. Then maybe, I will get about an hour to begin the weeding process. I do have the two oldest on task. They are supposed to be cleaning the downstairs bathroom. I hear an awful lot of giggling though. I will have to double check that job later!

Off to feed the wee one.

No comments:

Post a Comment