Friday, February 20, 2009

God Rocks!!

O.K. So, when it rains it pours, right?!?! Well, I have learned that the saying also applies to blessings. We are blessed enough right now to be able to remodel (fix the broken, run down, and non-functional) kitchen. My brother-in-law is going to help with the installation and also works for a cabinet company and can get us the cabinets at cost. I am sooooo excited. I am now 33, and this is the first time I am going to be able to remodel anything more than painting the walls. I may even be able to get matching curtains!!!! On top of that, we have been budgeting to replace our water heater that is 21 years old. Well, we just found out that someone is replacing their 10 year old, perfectly good water heater, and we are the blessed receivers of this glorious machine. Now, we may be able to replace the carpeting in our basement, too!! Thank you, God, for taking care of my ever growing family. Thank you for ALWAYS providing.


No comments:

Post a Comment