Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Questions

Here I am again. Day two. I am really doubting why I started this in the first place. I am excited to do it, yet why in the world would anyone want to read it? Anyway, I am going to keep pressing forward for at least a week to see if it is worth my time. I think it is, because it gives me yet one more excuse to put off cleaning :).

I didn't have to do much in the way of parenting this morning. Because of having a still nursing baby, I tend to sleep in a little every morning. The girls, Alison (11) and Julie (9), made pancakes for the littles, Emmy (5) Laci (4) and Jack (almost 2). They even brought in two for me, though a little under cooked. I can not express to you the joy it brings me when the years of consistent training and discipline pay off in the littlest ways. The girls are now beginning their school. Alison just finished her Math test and Julie is working on her Language Arts. Jack and Laci are downstairs watching a movie, and Emmy is making a card for.... I just asked her who it was for... it's for me!! My days are not always this smooth or mushy, but I don't want to dwell on the nasty days. I will get to write all about one of the bad days soon enough. Who knows, maybe even later today!!

Here is my agenda for the day....
Start my servants (dishwasher, crockpot, bread machine, etc...)
Finish my "Room and Groom" (Make bed, Do hair, Make-up)
Begin my Task list:
Laundry (Fold and Put away 2 loads)
Family Closet (Continue Sorting and Re-organizing)
Game Closet (Sort, Donate, Make room for the new)
Of course I will be interupted by school, babies, training, and lunch. Hope to get done by 3pm, so I can have some down time.
Jack is crying. I need to see what he's upset about.

No comments:

Post a Comment